Château de Boulémont
Hôtel & Resort, Résidentiel, Estate Redevelopment
- Région Paris
- Project state
- under study
- P&Co activities
- Land development, Real estate development, Real estate investment, Consulting
- Land surface
- 1,350,000 sqm
- Surface developped
- 50,000 sqm
Boutique Hotel and private club in the castle, historical gardens, equestrians estates (15), residential (apartments and villas), organic farm, photovoltaic farm (20 hectares).
- Slow Life Architects
- Delivery date
- Masterplan of a 135 hectares site with a historical castle on the communes of Crespières and Herbeville in the west of Paris (Yvelines). This site is almost adjacent to the Feucherolles golf course.
- Development of a first tourist resort concept around the Château de Boulémont on a surface of 2.5 hectares (OAP of 7070 m² SDP) already buildable. This phase 1 foresees the sale of about fifty residences
- Creation of an agri-photovoltaic farm to create energy independence for the commune (in partnership with a green energy player).
- Installation of a couple of young farmers in partnership with the Gally farm.
- Future land reserves to be developed through a project declaration procedure or a modification of the PLU, in accordance with the development directives of the Île-de-France region.
Location plan and program
Masterplan (OAP area)
OAP areas perspectives
Château de Boulémont (facade and level plans)